Vibeke Wøien Hansen
Vibeke Wøien Hansen is currently on leave.
Political scientist doing research on parties, interest groups and legislative politics
Vibeke Wøien Hansen earned her PhD in political science from the University of Oslo in 2014. Her research interests are parties, interest groups, political participation and legislative politics. She has published her work in journals such as European Journal of Political Research, European Union Politics, JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies and Party Politics and is part of the Party-Interest Group Relationships in Contemporary Democracies: Character, Causes and Consequences (PAIRDEM)-project at the University of Oslo.
- Area initiatives
- Citizens' expectations of the municipality's role in facilitating participation in faith and life-stance based activities
- Civil society role of voluntary organisations in a period of change
- Including children and young people in the voluntary service
- Research on local party branches and non-partisan lists
- Allern, Elin Haugsgjerd; Hansen, Vibeke Wøien; Marshall, David; Rasmussen, Anne & Webb, Paul D (2020). Competition and interaction: Party ties to interest groups in a multidimensional policy space. European Journal of Political Research. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/1475-6765.12403 Show summary
- Allern, Elin Haugsgjerd; Otjes, Simon; Poguntke, Thomas; Hansen, Vibeke Wøien; Saurugger, Sabine & Marshall, David (2020). Conceptualizing and measuring party-interest group relationships. Party Politics. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1177/1354068820949393 Show summary
- Allern, Elin Haugsgjerd & Hansen, Vibeke Wøien (2019). Organiserte interesser: Hvem har tilgang til partiene?, I: Elin Haugsgjerd Allern; Jo Saglie & Øyvind Østerud (red.), Makt og opposisjon : De politiske partiene som demokratisk paradoks. Universitetsforlaget. ISBN 978-82-15-03431-7. Kapittel 11. s 161 - 175
- Allern, Elin Haugsgjerd; Hansen, Vibeke Wøien; Otjes, Simon; Rasmussen, Anne; Røed, Maiken & Bale, Tim (2019). All about the money? A cross-national study of parties’ relations with trade unions in 12 western democracies. Party Politics. s 1- 11 . doi: 10.1177/1354068819862143 Full text in Research Archive.
- Røed, Maiken & Hansen, Vibeke Wøien (2018). Explaining Participation Bias in the European Commission's Online Consultations: The Struggle for Policy Gain without too Much Pain. Journal of Common Market Studies. 56(6), s 1446- 1461 . doi: 10.1111/jcms.12754 Full text in Research Archive.
- Hansen, Vibeke Wøien (2014). Incomplete information and bargaining in the EU: An explanation of first-reading non-agreements. European Union Politics. 15(4), s 472- 495 . doi: 10.1177/1465116514541555
- Høyland, Bjørn & Hansen, Vibeke Wøien (2014). Issue-specific policy-positions and voting in the Council. European Union Politics. 15(1), s 59- 81 . doi: 10.1177/1465116513495970
- Arnesen, Daniel & Hansen, Vibeke Wøien (2020). Oslos innbyggeres forventninger til kommunens tilrettelegging på tros- og livssynsfeltet. Rapport – Institutt for samfunnsforskning. 2020:7. Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Hansen, Vibeke Wøien & Maiken, Røed (2018). Explaining participation bias in EU online consultations. EUROPP. LSE blog.
- Holtermann, Helge; Hansen, Vibeke Wøien; Hovi, Jon & Stankovic, Tatjana (2016). Bargaining, Enforcement, and Civil War.