Researcher focusing on labour migration in the European Union
Ines Wagner has a double PhD degree in Political Science and Economics and Business. Her research is situated at the nexus between labour migration, transnationalism, EU integration and the changing nature of political economies.
Wagner’s research is published in several international high impact journals and has received awards by the Society for Advancement of Socio-Economics and the Society of Advancement for Management Studies.
- Refslund, Bjarke & Wagner, Ines (2018). Cutting to the Bone: Workers' Solidarity in the Danish-German Slaughterhouse Industry., In Virginia Doellgast; Valeria Puglinano & Nahan Lillie (ed.), Reconstructing Solidarity: Labour Unions, Precarious Work, And the Politics of Institutional Change in Europe. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780198791843. 3. s 67 - 83
- Seeliger, Martin & Wagner, Ines (2018). A socialization paradox: trade union policy cooperation in the case of the enforcement directive of the posting of workers directive. Socio-Economic Review. . doi: 10.1093/ser/mwy037 Show summary
- Lillie, Nathan & Wagner, Ines (2017). Practicing European Industrial Citizenship : The Case of Labour Migration to Germany, In Claudia Wiesner; Anna Björk; Hanna-Mari Kivistö & Katja Mäkinen (ed.), Shaping Citizenship: a Political Concept in Theory, Debate and Practice. Routledge. ISBN 9781138735989. 10.
- Wagner, Ines (2017). Trade unions and migrant workers in Germany: Unions between national and transnational Labour market segmentation, In Stefania Marino; Rinus Penninx & Judith Roosblad (ed.), Trade Unions and Migrant Workers: New Contexts and Challenges in Europe. Edward Elgar Publishing. ISBN 9781788114073. 8.. s 158 - 178
- Wagner, Ines & Berntsen, Lisa (2016). Restricted Rights: Obstacles in Enforcing Labour Rights of EU Mobile Workers in the German and Dutch Construction Sectors. Transfer - European Review of Labour and Research. 22(2) . doi: 10.1177/1024258916636025 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines & Refslund, Bjarke (2016). Understanding the diverging trajectories of slaughterhouse work in Denmark and Germany: A power resource approach. European journal of industrial relations. 22(4), s 335- 351 . doi: 10.1177/0959680116682109 Show summary
- Caro, Erka; Berntsen, Lisa; Lillie, Nathan & Wagner, Ines (2015). Posted Migration and Segregation in the European Construction Sector. Journal of ethnic and migration studies. 40(10), s 1600- 1620 . doi: 10.1080/1369183X.2015.1015406 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines (2015). EU Posted Work and Transnational Action in the German Meat Industry. Transfer - European Review of Labour and Research. 21(2), s 201- 213 . doi: 10.1177/1024258915573187 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines (2015). Rule Enactment in a Pan‐European Labour Market: Transnational Posted Work in the German Construction Sector. British Journal of Industrial Relations. 53(4), s 692- 710 . doi: 10.1111/bjir.12053 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines (2015). The Political Economy of Borders in a 'Borderless' European Labour Market. Journal of Common Market Studies. 53(6), s 1370- 1385 . doi: 10.1111/jcms.12256 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines & Lillie, Nathan (2014). European Integration and the Disembedding of Labour Market Regulation: Transnational Labour Relations at the European Central Bank Construction Site. Journal of Common Market Studies. 52(2), s 403- 419 . doi: 10.1111/jcms.12096 Show summary
- Wagner, Ines (2018). Workers Without Borders: Posted Work and Precarity in the EU. Cornell University Press. ISBN 9781501729157. 168 s. Show summary
- Wagner, Ines (2018). Certified Equality: The Icelandic Equal Pay Standard. Rapport – Institutt for samfunnsforskning. 2018:11. Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Wagner, Ines & Grødem, Anne Skevik (2018). Sertifisert likestilling: Likelønnsstandarden på Island. Rapport – Institutt for samfunnsforskning. 2018:10. Full text in Research Archive. Show summary