NORDICORE's Advisory Board consists of world-leading scholars that contributes with expertise and advice.
Members of advisory board:
- Frank Dobbin, is Professor of Sociology at the Department of Sociology, Harvard University.
- Londa Schiebinger is the John L. Hinds Professor of History of Science at Stanford University and Director of the EU/US Gendered Innovations in Science, Health and Medicine, Engineering, and Environment Project.
- David Soskice is Professor of Political Science and Economics at the London School of Economics and Fellow of the British Academy.
- Michèle Lamont is the Director of the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs and Professor of Sociology at Harvard University.
- Mary Blair-Loy is Associate Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for Research on Gender in the Professions at UC San Diego.
- Henry Etzkowitz is a Professor and a Senior Researcher at the H-STAR Institute, Stanford University.
- Christine Musselin is Vice-President for Research at Sciences Po and Director of Research at the National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
- Kathrin Zippel is Associate Professor of Sociology at Northeastern University.
- Pat O'Connor is Professor of Sociology and Social Policy at the University of Limerick.
- Erin Cech is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Rice University.
- Anette Borchorst is Professor of Political Science at the Centre for Comparative Welfare Studies at Aalborg University.
- Anke Lipinsky is Scientific Associate at the Center of Excellence Women and Science, GESIS-Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences.